today i ate some lunch that apparently was less than ideal for my stomach. Sorry Kell, but it was from Chipotle. Tonight I wasn't feeling so sweet so I told Chloe i needed to lay down for a sec because I was feeling a bit qweasy. She says, "Just think in your head that you won't throw up. That's what I do all the time and it helps me feel better." I laughed a little, but felt bad for her at the same time. She was right though, it worked.
Then she comes in and says, "Dad, maybe you should take some Bendryl or Atavan. Actually you need Ben-Fen (Benadryl and Fenagren sp?) that works best. Those are all meds they give her in the hospital. She would make a good nurse. She is starting to ask more and more about when she'll be able to go home. She really looks forward to being able to see some friends and neighbors.
2 comments:
Chloe your almost there!We can't wait to see you too!What a brave young lady you are.Keep up the brave heart and beautiful smile!
Hope to see you in a few weeks!
Yes you would make a great nurse, you already have alot of experience!Love ya,
Angie
Man, that is disappointing Jake! I am just going to pretend like I never read this post. I hope you are feeling better now. Chloe, I am so excited for you to be home! It is so close!!
Post a Comment