Saturday, April 12, 2008

three girls and one boy

Chloe's hair is coming in so nicely! Soon I will have to start doing her hair again! She can't wait. To be honest having three girls hair to do say on sunday morning is very time consuming and to have one less to do made it faster, but we say bring on the hair! It is dark and beautiful.
She has a serious case of eczema on her face and head. We have cream for it but I have always felt bad for her. Even when she was Rhens age she had terrible skin, thanks to her dad's gene's .


Elsie did her own hair today. It looks beautiful. She took one of the hats that Kristen L. gave us and took the flower and put it in her hair. She is such a dress up girl! The other day when Julia picked her up from school she wanted some lip stick so Julia got some from the bottom of her purse and Elsie looked at it and said, "I don't wear dirty lipstick." It was at the bottom of the purse so it just had some stuff on the outside of the tube.





I started Rhen on some oatmeal and prunes...yum! He loves it and is sleeping longer naps, yay! After I feed him the oatmeal mix he will sleep for 2 to 3 hours instead of a half hour. He isn't quite 4 months but it is soon and he loves it so I am all for it! He is getting so big and is really the happiest kids. Smiles all the time, he is my first drooler, and we just want to squeeze him all day long!






I got Addie and Elsie's hair cut before we came down to SL. Addie's is really cute it is still the same length it just has layers. She is looking so old. She is a major fan of American Idol and she know all the names at a moments notice. I don't want her to grow up to soon but it is enivitable. Me and Jake watched the movie Dan in real life, and wondered is that going to be us in a few years. Having three teenage girls, man, it will be fun!

2 comments:

jake said...

geez Stac, i kinda like the skin i'm in. Sure it's had some eczema here and there, but overall it's been good to me.

Angie,Rob said...

Hey Stacie, I totally feel your pain, stress, excitement,drama girls,dress up days,crazy hair days,and all that comes with 3 girls drama, fun days.And yes they do grow up that fast.So we step back and enjoy the momment (cause ten minutes later it might be totally different).You are an incredible mom to those beautiful girls and Rhen!love ya, Angie