We were planning to go to the zoo yesterday. She has been wanting to go and I get tired of telling her you can't do that or eat that, but after thinking about it we decided to not go. She isn't suppose to be around animals and although she wouldn't touch the animals we decided to play it safe. Oh well, someday. Our kids want us to switch with each other so this week I will be home until thursday or so. I am excited to come home to take a break, although I wished that I had booked a massage!! I am going to have a whole day spa experience when I get home! Are there any good spa's in Logan that do that? Boy I miss Cancun (huh Jenn J.). Chloe really wants to go to Cancun but that will have to be in few years, but oh she will love it.
It is just a good day hanging out with my family and enjoy being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment