Saturday, January 26, 2008

11:50 on a Saturday Night.

The itching is back. She was screaming tonight because her feet and hands were itching so bad. We tried creams, lotions, Calamine lotion, Benadryl, ice packs, walking, rubbing and finally found something that helped. Hot packs top and bottom. She was finally calming down and then, the bloody nose came back. It's almost midnight and she is all wired up because of all the itching and bleeding. I can't ever get her to bed on time like Stacie does, I don't have the skills.




Here is Chloe's float bed. The nurses decorated it for her with tissue paper, hearts, stars and a crown for her to wear. She was helping make some decorations for it for a little bit, then she was just tired. If you click on the picture you can see her giving her best parade princess waive. She got another pump added to her pole today for a new med we think is helping with all of the itching. I'm wondering if the itching is actually tingling as the chemo and radiation can cause tingly extremeties. It's just rediculously itchy and painful to her so it doens't seem like your average itchy rash. She has a rash on her whole body now and it doesn't seem to be itchy so maybe they are not related. Dang, bloody nose is back - gotta go.

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

You guys are amazing. I don't know how you are handling all this. Chloe is incredible and such an example!

Kinsey England said...

I love her float! Perfect for such a cute little princess! Tell her that her aunt kins loves her!!!