Wednesday, January 30, 2008

If you think 8 pumps is alot...

chloe has eight pumps on her meds trailer, and tons of tubes coming out of her lines, but Mike the child life specialist was in her helping her do some crafts and he was saying a year ago he was in the picu and asked one of the nurses there how many pumps has she seen a kid hooked up to and she said 25!! And we thought 8 was alot. Well today chloe has been really good, her rash is clearing up thanks to the steriods and hasn't had to have any vesterile, anti iching meds. She has had a couple of bloody noses so she might have to have platelets again soon. We have been doing the Geo Saffari an education game they have here and I have a bid on one at ebay my girls love them! Jake is coming to trade me off cause I have to get home and get Rhen sleeping through the night, it was a rough night last night I didn't get much sleep his tummy is really gassy so his doctor told me to change my diet since he is on meds and still gassy. So no milk or broccoli or gassy foods, bummer on the milk but I am ok with the no broccoli! So we will see.

1 comment:

mallari said...

The first few months are always the thoughest. You are so excited to get them here and then they fuss, but we love them anyway. Post some recent pics of Rhen I bet he is getting so big.