Tuesday, January 8, 2008

lets go at it again...

I got some sleep last night! Rhen slept great only waking up once! I slept at the Ronald McD's apt and that will be nice to have to get out of the hospital for a bit. Chloe was brave and handled me not being there like a champ, we said a prayer and sang a song before I left and she did great. Irradiation went fine this morning, her skin hasn't been bothering her, she just gets worn out, but when we got back she had some pain in her bum area up inside. She got some morphine, and is doing fine now. She was in some serious pain. Her C diff might have come back, they are just checking into it. It is a better day, not so busy and I have had some sleep. The second tbi was funny cause the guy came out to get me and he didn't have chloe so I got a little worried, he walked me back and told me she wanted to stay in there cause she wanted to finish her movie. I told him that he probably doesn't get that request very much to stay in the room. So when I got there she was sitting with a warm blanket and sitting on a chair and watching chip and dale. Funny girl. Chloe is having fun doing some family home evening packets, coloring them and cutting them out. I got all the Temple pictures to make into a book and she has fun looking at them. I am feeling better everyday and will get my workout by climbing the stairs 3 or 4 times a day. It isn't as easy as I thought with a new baby cause when I am feeding him I can't help chloe when she is pain and going to the bathroom, but I think it will get easier once I get use to it. I was on antiboitics and I think that is what was giving his tummy pain, because I forgot to bring it to the hospital and he was great last night and today he hasn't been groaning. He is a cute stinker! Jen you will love having a boy! Good luck with your labor! Much love to you all. ps she spiked a fever last night of 104, but she is doing fine and they are doing blood cultures. The irradiation could cause fevers. so we will see.

No comments: