She had her last TBI treament yesterday! She was very excited and got a basket full of princess wands stuffed animals blanket and a kite. She was pretty proud of her accomplishment, as she should. I was so proud of her too, she did so well. She knew that is was a big accomplishment. She get so many comments on the hats that Kristen Longhurst sister made her and she always gives a big smile when she is told how cute it is. So Kristen tell her thank you.
She has some infections growing in her blood, on they think is strep, which we have through out our body not just in the throat. She got some anitbiotics for that and had a reaction to it where her face and hads turned bright red and it feels like you face is really hot. I have had a similar reaction to an anitbiotic and it really hurts. she didn't like that at all, and I don't blame her. They gave her some more benendryl and now they will just give the med over 2 hours and not 1 hour. Jake told me this morning that something else it growing in her blood but they haven't figured what that is yet. She started her drug this morning that she will have to take a bath 4 times a day cause it comes out her skin and and could burn her. The doc told me yesterday that this part of the week will be the hard part. She is a fighter. I was thinking today if this is real, sometimes I don't want it to be reality, but then it is. Chloe is such a great example to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment