We can't tell who he looks like. It depends on the day somedays he looks like me and then other days I think he looks like Jake. He likes to blow bubble with his mouth and likes to make the sound of a cat in a fight (he doesn't do it very much though but it is funny). Hopefully in the next week or so we can stay together as a family in the ronald mcdonald house and Jake can hang out with his boy and give him tips on the different wenches, bumpers, spotlights and navagational systems he can have for his landcruiser!

4 comments:
Thanks for the pics Stacie! He is getting so big. He's a cutie.
ok, I'll put in my opinion...I think he looks so much like Chad's baby pics, (and even Paige's) which makes me cast my vote for Stacie!! He sure hit the jackpot of good lookin genes!!way to go Stacie and JAke!!!!!
He is so cute Stac. He is definately a good mix but I think he looks more like you. Thanks for the pics! Sure miss you guys!
He definately looks like Stacie. Chloe on the other hand in that pic down below of her with her bloody nose in her hospital bed looks EXACTLY like Jake did when he was younger!
Post a Comment