Monday, January 7, 2008

Daughters are Dreamy

I just got off the phone with Chloe. She was exhausted from today but feeling chipper after a power nap so we had a long, nice chat. She told me all about her treatments and the van that is like a bus, but like a minivan too. I told her the Bishop had asked about her on Sunday and she was surprised that the bishop knew who she was. She says "how does he know everyone?" I told her it's just because he sees us at church and lots of people know about her. But she decided that it was because she had paid her tithing and he remembered getting her envelope. Then she asked me if she could do some jobs to earn money so she could pay more tithing.

While i was out cleaning the snow off the driveway yesterday Addie read up in the cookbook and made whipped cream all by herself and put it on the jello she made earlier in the day. It was good jello - we just polished it off. Stacie asked her to help out while she was gone, but i wasn't expecting her to cook. But hey, another cook in the house is always good. When i picked Els up at Julia's today she wouldn't get in the car, she wanted to walk home. So i drove real slow behind her and she made Spence and I laugh all the way home with her silly personality, tromping through the snow and making funny faces. She is a happy girl. I didn't do anything spectacular today other than sell a few doorknobs.

2 comments:

Spence and Tal England said...

The best part when we were following Elsie home was when she was taking forever and you told her to hurry up so she wouldn't freeze and she yelled back "Dad, I would but my shoe fell off!"

Stacie said...

you do something spectacular everyday by being you jake!!