Thursday, January 24, 2008
can you say...lousy!
Chloe feels lousy! She is tired of being here! She has massive mouth sores and has constant diaheria and it is more than normal so they are checking for crypto again. It was negative for c-diff and she has been having accidents in her pants and that is what happened in september. They say that she probably wasn't exposed to it anywhere, she just has colonies in her body that have it and with her counts being so low she can get it real easy. She won't talk, and feels grumpy. She is getting plalettes today and some morphine for pain, maybe that will help her feel better. The docs say that it is okay that she isn't eating because they are giving her nutrients through IV. Rhen has been sleeping better I am getting meds for colic today his pediatrician is so nice I have her cel phone so I can call her, she thinks it might be alittle of both colic and reflux. I am having them check on the crypto and Rhen. I don't want him getting it.So it is a whole bunch of fun today haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry for such a lousy day! I hope Chloe starts feeling better. We are having TONS of fun with your cute little Elsie today. She is so much fun to have around and my boys love playing with her.
Good luck with Chloe and little Rhen. I hope you get him figured out and happy!
Love ya
Post a Comment