Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Chloe!!!!

Chloe is seven today! She is 7 years old on her day +7. We came and had a quick celebration and opened her presents and then Jake was off to our house. All the nurses are coming in to sing happy birthday to her and she has signs all over the room to help her remember. Jake put one on the ceiling so she could see it when she woke up! Well staying here is not as layed back as one might think. I have a newborn that has tummy aches and eats every two to three hours. I have to clean her mouth 4 times a day, take her meds 3 times a day change her two dressings once a week, help her go to the bathroom so some days I don't even get to the shower until 2. Which the nurses probably wish I would get one earlier so they don't have to see my bedhead. Addie says it can be really crazy. Rhen had a bad tummy ache last night, I feel bad cause he doesn't cry he grunts. the meds for reflux aren't working. His tummy was really hard and he was passing gas all night. I just feel bad for him cause nothing is helping him. We are excited chloe is seven and feeling pretty good today!!

5 comments:

Amber Bradley said...

I used Mylicon for my boys and it worked wonders for the tummy aches... I don't know if you have tried it or not, but I swear by it. Happy Birthday to sweet little Chloe

Levi, Christine, and Gideon said...

So sorry about Rhen! My son had GERD really bad and it was so hard. Has the doctor said anything about milk or other allergies? My son got a blood test for those. Good Luck and Happy Birthday to Chloe!

Freis said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!! What a great present, to feel good on your Birthday! Hope the rest of the day is just as good!

the eskelsons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE! :) :) :) We hope this day brought smiles - you have a good smile to share!

Cindy England said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! We love you tons and tons and tons!!