Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Torn
Well, I did leave in tears. I was so torn because I need to sleep to take care of her during the day but she was trying to figure out for me how I can stay with her at night. The room is small, not room for anything for him to sleep in and his head would get flat to sleep in his car seat all the time. I am so torn as to what to do. We have been battling this so long and I am getting exhausted of it, but I am sure chloe is more so than me. I still don't have any idea what to do, if anyone has words of wisdom to help me please do so, man it just stinks. Jake got no sleep last night and then to have a baby there too...I am just exhausted thinking about it. Well we are glad for her BMT today at 3:00, so wants the whole shabang...party hats, banner, songs and all. She is feeling good just really tired. One of the nurses said she had asthma, but she was coughing really loud all night. she would come in with a mask and gloves, but they couldn't sleep, plus with the spreading of germs, we wished she would've went home or something. she is a really nice nurse though. So she is pretty tired. Rhen did ok last night I tried not drinking milk, or chocolate to see if that helped and it did a little but she still was groaning early in the morning about 4 on. This is a venting entry, please forgive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there Stacie. We are praying extra hard for everyone in your cute little family. I can't imagine the emotions. . . the exhaustion of it all.
GOOD LUCK with the BMT - I'm sure you're all just ready for it to be here and to be a step closer to having her perfectly healthy.
We love you guys and are thinking of you often.
Love,
Kate, Nate and kiddos
Hey Stacie,
I'm sorry that you have to go through all this---I'm sure you are exhausted. We are praying for you! I don't know if this would help with your dilema at all, but I have a portable bassinet that isn't much bigger than a car seat. (small and close to the ground) You are more than welcome to borrow it if that would help---just let me know. Hang in there!
Post a Comment