There are so many request for Chloe's make a wish calendar from the nurses I had to order some more! She is famous her in the ICS. One lady even wants to pay chloe to autograph it for her.
This morning the doctors came in while I was in the shower and when I got back the nurse let me know they came in and there wasn't anything new and it seems like her mouth sores were getting better and chloe spoke up and said that is because I riped them off (Ouch)! She said it so matter of factly. She won't eat anything. Yesterday all she had was 5 sips of carnation instant breakfast and that was it! Good thing she is getting lipids (fat) at night. The docotor said he expected her to engraft on day +21 which will be on feb. 5th. So we will see....
No comments:
Post a Comment