Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just waiting

The doc came in and just said now we wait. They laughed at her because while I was going to the bathroom Kathy her nurse came in and chloe asked for new tissues, and the nurse said there still are some in the box. Chloe said she didn't like the yellow tissues. I guess the turn yellow letting you know there are only a few left, but she didn't like the yellow ones. Right when I walked in I was confused because she just said to me mom I don't like the yellow tissues so they brought me new ones. I tried to get her to explain it to me but I didnt get it. All the doctors thought it was funny when they were doing rounds.
We played yatzee jr. last night and it was a good thing kinsey was here she figured out how to play it because I couldn't figure out the directions. It is nothing like regular yatzee. It is a short game, jake will like that. I was out in the hall telling a charge nurse how her BMT went because she wasn't there for it. I explained that chloe had a reaction right when the cells went in when her regular day nurse came over and said ya, her blood pressure dropped to 60 something over 20. I had no idea it went that low, and that they were in kind of a panic. They did good not letting us know they were rushing to help her. Chloe doesn't complain much and when she had her ab pain she slowly started to moan and it increased as the pain got stronger. The nurses admire that about chloe, she doesn't complain much. Later that night I brought it up to Chloe and asked how it felt when the cells went in and she just explained to me how it was hard for her to breath (breathing in really slowly to show me). I explained to her why it was hard for her to breath and she understood it better.
Rhen wore his shirt that Kristen O. gave him that says "lock up your daughters" and it spread fast through the nurses what the shirt said and they wanted to see it. They thought it was hilarious.
Chloe had some toast this morning and had 1 bite. She couldn't taste it. I made all those cinnamon rolls and oatmeal cake and she doesn't want them anymore, oh well. More for me! haha no I will wait and see if she wants them next week or something. Other than being a little more fiesty than usual she is in pretty good spirits, but all she feels like doing is watching tv.
It is stinkin cold today!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

glad the onsie was well liked!!! he's so adorable! I am glad Chloe is feeling alright!