I have a lot of help with Rhen. Addie follows me around the house waiting to hold him and Elsie just wants to give him kisses every time she see's him. I can' t even take a picture of him with out her racing to give him a kiss. He is a very loved boy! He has grown 1 " and now weighs 7.2 he is only in the 10 percentile but none of my kids have ever been big. He is so fun, but he struggles at night with pain in his stomach and then he finally explodes and it gets all over so last night I changed him twice from head to toe. All of my kids when they get to around 3 or 4 weeks have tummy problems so this is nothing new but boy I want to get some sleep. Last night we had a slumber party in my room and with Rhen waking up and Elsie sucking her fingers really loud, or as elsie would say learry loud, I didn't get much sleep. They had fun.
5 comments:
He is so beautiful!!
Man he is a cute kid!!!!!
He's so cute Stacie! Man how did my kid get so fat? Tummy problems are the worst!
What a great looking little guy! Beautiful like his mom and handsome like his dad. You two have a good combination, you should have 10 more!
He looks just like Stacie. Cute Kid
Post a Comment