Thursday, January 31, 2008

bringin the 80's back!

Elsie wanted to put on some makeup and she actually asked to put some on which didn't happen with the fingernail polish ealier today. She did it all by herself and when she came up to show me she had so much on that I could smell it (this particular play makeup has a smell to it). She was pretty proud so I took a picture. Rhen is doing so much better in just one day of changing diet. I have been eating alot of broccoli at the hospital to get veggies, that's what I get for trying to be healthy, haha. I realized he really is a good baby, cause he doesn't cry he just grunts and toots and spits up all the time, it is just because I have all these other stresses in my life right now that it makes it all the more frustrating. I wouldn't be frustrated if we were living a normal lifestyle. He is getting bigger so fast I don't have time to take awesome pictures of him but here are a few.

1 comment:

Brook said...

How can a girl wearing 80's blue eyeshadow still look so dang pretty?!!!?