Sunday, March 30, 2008

4 more weeks!

Hopefully April will go well and Chloe will finally be coming home at the end of the month. I think Stacie and Chloe are getting a bit anxious to come home, and we're anxious for them too. On the way home tonight Elsie asked me when we'll be a big family again with a mom and everything. She's a cutie.


Of course I couldn't let another weekend go by without posting some pictures. Rhen gets bigger every week. It's fun to hang out with him and try and get him to laugh. I usually end up laughing more than he does because the girls all love him so much they smother him every second he is awake.







2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Ahhh! Grandma's cutie pie!

Lindsay said...

You have such cute pictures of your kids! We are so excited for you to be able to come home in 4 weeks! You are an amazing family!