Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No tag team, gets hard

Jake poor Jake was up all night with Elsie throwing up every 15 minutes. I called this morning to say good day to addie before she went off to school, to find that Jake had a worse night than I did. We don't know what is was from and she hasn't thrown up since, but poor Jake had no one to tag team this situation. He is really tired. We need to get that girl to stop sucking her fingers!

Chloe is great today, nothing new to say about her. Me, I am just scrapbooking to keep me busy. We made it an effort to turn off the TV most of the day today and do other things, that has been good. It is just hard, there is not really much to do and what we have to do gets old.

Today is day +72, we're getting close!

1 comment:

Holly & Cam said...

England Fam!
Poor Elsie!! I hope she didn't get anything from us!!We're all healthy here! Hopefully she didn't get a bad bowl of instant oatmeal!(that's her favorite thing to eat when she's at our house!) I hope she gets feeling better!
Love you guys!