Monday, March 17, 2008

poop again...sorry Jake

I am wondering if chloe's fever and stomach pain was caused by constipation. I haven't worried about that for the six month because she is always on antibiotics. She didn't eat much at the hospital and then all the sudden started eating mac and cheese and dairy might have backed her up. Here is why I think that. Well for one she has had this problem before. Her stomach hurts and throws up because she is backed up. She had runny poop at the hospital, and then we get discharged on antibiotics and she has formed poop here. This morning she had another one that was formed. So what I am figuring is that she was backed up and the loose stuff was going around it. This is what I was told before when she had this problem. She would throw up because her stomach was full of poop. Today she was in a really good mood running around (as much as she can). She was just acting totally different. So these are my thoughts on this past week. I might be wrong and as Jake could tell you it isn't the first time.
Me and Rhen had a cuddley day watching Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hours version). I had to break him into his sensitive side. To Jakes relief Rhen slept threw almost it all. I watch this every year around this time. It is my favorite movie, and around this time for the past 5 years hard trials have come my way and this is my sit down and enjoy a good movie.

1 comment:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Boy! Wouldn't that be nice if that is all that is wrong---and not something much more serious! I'm glad she is feeling better at any rate.