Rhen pooped on his own this morning! I was so excited, so the apple juice must be working. I wasn't mixing it with water so I will start now that he pooped on his own. It was still pretty thick but it didn't smell as bad. He is a lot happier which makes me a lot happier!
Chloe is going to stay one more night. She had a LP scheduled anyway for tommorow so we will stay so we don't have to come back. They are taking her off the antibiotic to see if she spikes a fever. The doc is just really concerned about her fever she spiked on Sat of 102.4 which is really high. Nothing has grown in her blood cultures. They just want to make sure it isn't GVHD. She is off the steriod so now is the time we watch for that. So we are here one more night. Has anyone slept on a big huge boulder? I did last night. A big long blue leather one. They really need to upgrade the sleeping arrangements for the parents here. I want to look into getting some donated cause they are learry uncomfortable.
3 comments:
So glad Rhen is doing better. A couple of my boys, mainly Aaron had to be on soy formula and it made him so constipated. I felt so sorry for him. I did the juice thing too.
Jake, thanks for the picture of that burger... I don't think I will ever eat one again! Bleck....
Tell Chloe that we are praying for her so that her fever will go away and she can get out of that place quick. She is such a strong little girl, I am so proud to know her and her family. ((HUGS))
Oh and 1 more thing... I will help you with the donating better sleeping beds for parents. Those things are awful!!!! HANG IN THERE!
Formula makes the poops stink badly! I wasn't too excited once I stopped nursing cause she didnt' poop as often but when she did it was nasty! I am glad that he is doing better.
Post a Comment