Last night we were watching America's Funniest Videos and they were talking about the next clips were going to be accompanied by the band spinal tap, chloe perked up and said "I have had lots of spinal taps!" It was cute.
Her clinic apt was just the same ol same ol. The LP went fine, only one more to go! They changed her fluids to the day since I told them that she prayed the other night that she wouldn't have go to the bathroom at night as much, I asked her how many times she goes at night and she said about 6 times. No wonder why she was so emotional the past few days. After her prayer the next day I asked her how many times she went and she said 4. I told the doctors and they will switch them during the day and for less time. I still need to get her to drink more during the day. Rhen is doing good. I switched him from soy formula to just lactose free formula, he seems to being doing great, and his spit up is way less.
I have eaten too many girls scout cookies! Those chocolate mint cookies are dangerous.
2 comments:
I should know this---what does LP stand for? Glad everything went well today. Those mint girl scout cookies are my favorite also! Yum,yum!
lumbar puncture or spinal tap.
Post a Comment