Clinic went really well this morning. She was happy and giddy and they were glad to see that. It was fun to have the doctor be postive to us and say no more leukemia chloe, no more chemo no more hair loss, lets get this cancer to stay away! She was real upbeat about it and lets face it a lot of the times they are more serious. It was a positive visit. Only 2 more LP's to go, and then on day +100 they reevaluate her and if she isn't on steriod and is good she can get her line out and go home and only come back every month! She will most likely be +100 to go home because of her unrelated donor. Those who have sibling donors or their own marrow can go home earlier I guess. I got to see our friend Jenny Clawson and her son Noah at clinic today! It was fun to see them and I was glad to see cute Noah. Hang in there guys!! You both looked great!
We got a visit from Kinsey last night to watch American Idol it was fun to have a visitor, I wasn't much company though because I was so tired. Rhen has not been sleeping. Ok, we made the mistake of seeing if it was really lactose intolerance or if it was the new bottles that I was giving him. I have bought a lot of formula and we wanted to use it. I feed him three times with regular formula (cause he eats it better than soy) but man, it is lactose intolerance! The boy has not slept since saturday. He is in pain and cries when I lift his legs up. So I am debating whether to keep him on soy (which he will eat, but plays around with it and takes him forever to eat) or go on lactose free formula. Anyone have an experience with this, please help a tired mother out!
1 comment:
HELLO! I am so happy that things are so good with Chloe. When I first started Macee on soy/lactose free formula, she was the same way. She was use to the good stuff. At first I would put half apple juice half water and then slowly quit with the apple juice. I don't know if thats what got her to drink, or if it was just time. GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment