So I think Rhen has been constipated. He had such a hard time sleeping friday night, I was frustrated, I have tried everything so in the morning I helped him out a little to poop and it was green and boy it smeltbad! So as always I googled it. They gave me a few suggestions to help constipation and he slept really well last night and he has been taking better naps during the day. I helped him poop this morning too and it smelled just as bad and was a little more green. So I am giving him a little bit of juice in the day like it said on this website that a doctor recommended. Hopefully that will work. He has been pretty good since. He sure has been a hard one to figure out, but maybe if I didn't have some much other dang stuff to worry about I would have thought, oh I stopped nursing and he is on formula, and he hasn't pooped in a week or so...hum maybe he is constipated. My head hurts! Maybe I should start drinking Mountain Dew.
Deep thoughts by Stacie
how come Jake knew the word bragidosious and used it in a sentence. He has never use the word before. And how come I challenge the word, saying the word isn't a word, when I know darn well that Jake is a walking dictionary.
5 comments:
Stac, you really shouldn't blog about all the things I know, or that my arms are muscley - That's kind of a bragadocious thing to do don't you think? I mean I'd hate for people to think that you are ostentatious because that's not the Stacie that I know.
PS, i'm not a walking dictionary everyone so don't ask me stuff 'cause there is a good chance I'll have no idea what you are talking about... or, I might pretend i do just to see if you beleive me.
Way to go Jake!!! I didn't know you were such a wordsmith!
MOM
I mentioned to my Doctor that Dawson saved up for quite a few days and he suggested that I give him 2 oz of apple juice mixed with 2 oz. of water once a day. It has been working. He's been going every day. So, hopefully it will work for Rhen.
eewww that smell? isn't that a lynard skynard song?
can't you smell that smell?
Did you use a spoon? :)
Post a Comment