Friday, March 21, 2008

Staying in

I have made the decision to stay at the aptartment and not go places with Chloe. After being couped up in the hospital we both wanted to go places, but after the last hospital visit we are staying in more, which is good and bad. I am going a little crazy but at least hopefully we are preventing any more hospital stays. It has been so beautiful here and I thought about going on a walk cause the fresh air would do chloe good, but where I am, isn't that safe. I am a little scared. A lot of the scary stories I hear on the news are right down the street from where I am. So I am looking forward to Jake coming down to give me a break. We will be staying in for easter, but we are use to it anyway it is hard telling your kids that every holiday will be different for a while. We have been doing this for so long, but you still don't get use to telling them we can't go to any easter hunts.
We wish everyone a happy easter!

1 comment:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Maybe when Jake comes you guys could go for a drive up the canyon or someplace and go for a little walk. I know how stir crazy I get when spring comes---I can't wait to get outdoors in nature---so I can imagine how hard it must be for you guys down there. I am SO glad that Chloe is feeling better!
Carol