Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nice to be home

It is really nice to be home! It makes me want this to go by really fast. Probably seems like it's gone by fast for all of you, but for us not so much.
I had a doctors apt for Rhen and he is growing in height. He pretty well jumped from 20% to 60%. He is only ten pounds and his head is pretty much the same. The doctor asked if his dad was tall. So maybe he will be a tall kid. Jake informed me that he has grown 2 inches. Do you grow at 32 years old? Guess so. His dr said that I am his security blanket, I am all he knows so he likes to be held. She also put him on soy formula which I have seen a huge difference in his sleeping at night, which is great for me.
Hey Jake, after I got all the painting done and all the fix-its around the house I had some extra time so I did go and hike Everst, it was a little chilly so you will have to take two light weight jackets. It took me about 5 hours, which I was pretty please with myself, althought next time I will try to do it in half that. The scenery was pretty amazing I will have to say, so I decided to hang glide off the summit, it was pretty awesome. So basically it was a pretty normal day for me.

2 comments:

jake said...

that Stacie is kind of a smart alec.

Kristen said...

i wonder where she gets it....hmmm! You guys crack me up!