Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm gunna wash that soap right outta my hair

None of us really understand, unless you have acually gone through it, how hard it is to loose your hair, and to loose it twice! Sweet chloe knows how hard it is. Yesterday was the day to change her dressing , so that is the day she gets to have a bath. I went in to tell her to get out. She looked up at me with her cute smile with the bottle of shampoo in her hands. She said, "I want to wash my hair". I told her," you go ahead, you have some hair to wash." She was so proud that she had hair to wash. She even put some conditioner in it. Now chloe doesn't look in the mirror when she doesn't have hair, she avoids it at all costs. But she got out of the bathtube and looked and said,"I do have hair coming in!"

4 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

That really made me smile! What a cutie! I sooo hope that this whole nightmare is just about over so your sweet little family can enjoy life again. This has been so hard on all of you.

jake said...

this just about made me cry - and smile at the same time; because i know how sad it made Chloe to lose it. Twice. She never looks in the mirror and usually fights me if i take her picture. I think she's adorable with or without it of course, but having it finally grow back is a big deal. I Love that kid. She's such a trooper and I wish I could be more like her.

Katie said...

That's so cute. I'm so glad that her hair's coming back in! She's so very very cute either way though!

Angie,Rob said...

So many things we take for granted and hair is one of them. Chloe you are so sweet! Thank you for reminding me of these things! You are absolutely beautiful with or without hair! I'm happy for you that it's coming in! love you guys!
Angie