We had a fairly decent weekend down here all together. It's nice to get together even if it's just a few days. We went for a drive yesterday to get out of the apt. for a bit. It was nice to all be in the same car even though all the girls were arguing, being loud and pestering Rhen. It reminded us of the good ol' days, driving places all together, kids laughing and playing so loud we can't hear each other talk. Good times. I think it was the second time we have all been in the same car since Rhen was born so it was extra special.
Kelly made us some fabulous breadsticks and soup which made our Sunday very nice. She is a great cook just like her mom. She also took some pictures of the Rhenster. We had a hard time getting him to smile so hopefully a couple of them will turn out. He smiled a lot the rest of the weekend and was sleeping pretty decent. I think he just needed to have that manly smell of his dad around. Actually, it sounds like he is doing even better since Stacie got home (so far) comfortable in his own room.
It was fun to see the girls playing together and laughing really hard. When they left tonight, Chloe was tired from all the fun she is not used to. Stacie found some time to cut my hair that i botched trying to cut myself. She cleaned up my mistakes and now I look a lot younger and my arms seem to be more muscley. I was really grateful to her because I have been super concerned about my hairstyle lately.
1 comment:
You guys make me laugh. I'm glad you were able to spend some good times together. On the rare occasion Dustin gets home early on Sundays we love to take a family drive. They are great! And Jake I bet your muscles do look bigger (or are bigger) from the haircut.
Post a Comment