Monday, March 31, 2008
nothing real blogworthy happened today.
Actually Julia helped us out again by watching Elsie so I could go to work. That was very blogworthy. Thanks Julia. Thanks everyone who has helped me with that, I really appreciate it. I'm a sarcastic blogger, but I'm serious about this one. We have had lots of help from neighbors, friends and family and we are really grateful. Julia and Elsie went to a make-up party of some kind - Mary Kay? Elsie looked beautiful when I picked her up. It was probably her most exciting day in a while. She likes to put on make-up and play dress-up. She is constantly asking me if she can put on mom's liptick or whatever. Sorry Stac, I've caved a few times. There is a good chance some of your stuff may be ruined or missing in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey England Fam!
We definitely would love having Elsie anytime you need us through these next few weeks. We're free every day except Thursday afternoons for my brother's track meets. We can and would love to have her any time!! Please let me know what I can do. Lauren was sad when she didn't come this morning!
Love,
The Wright Fam
Post a Comment