Sunday, March 16, 2008

mama loves her little boy



Rhen started to laugh the other day at the hospital. It was so cute and it made both me and chloe laugh so he laughed some more. It was really cute. I am pretty sure he will have blue eyes like his daddy. He also shares some other attributes like his dad. He definatley has his sneezes. If they sneeze you can see a whole lot of spray! Sometimes when he hiccups he will do a hiccup burp, do both at the same time. It sounds like it hurts. He also is a ridiculously fast typer like his dad. Smoke starts to shoot out the keyboard.

4 comments:

Davis Family said...

You guys both look so cute! I love your hair. That is so fun Rhen has started to laugh. Those are definitely the things that keep you going when you are not getting a ton of sleep.
Some day, you guys need to go to some incredible tropical resort and just lay in a hammock under a palm tree by the ocean. And your kids can just play in the sand all day. I really think you guys should plan something like that. You all deserve it!

jake said...

that boy's mother is a pretty girl.

Brook said...

I've got to send you a picture of Paige at this age. they could be twins!!!
rhens mother looks very pretty

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! Enjoy every day, before you know it, they are 10 months old. I miss Mya being that little. I love the snuggling stage.