Sunday, March 9, 2008

This fever won't go away.

We usually have to stay in the hospital 24 hrs after her last fever so we thought we'd be back out of here today. I guess we're not so lucky this time. She spiked a fever again yesterday afternoon that was pretty high. She is on several antibiotics to fight off infections and got a rash from one of them. There is a chance the fever is because of a reaction to the meds, but to be safe it looks like we'll be here for a couple more days.

2 comments:

Callie said...

Dear Chloe,
I'm so sorry that you're back at the hospital for a little bit! I hope that darn fever goes away quickly so that you can go back to the apartment and hang out!
Aubrey and Alyssa want to wish you a happy Easter and a happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
We all miss you a lot, but we're very glad that you're being taken care of by such good doctors and nurses!
Love,
Callie, Aubrey, Alyssa, and Jenna

Gram & Gramp England said...

I know you are pretty tired of being in the hospital but it'll be worth it to make sure the fever is fully gone before you leave---kind of like how we Star Valley "farmers" grit our teeth and thank the Lord when we get more snow this time of year (and even into April) because we know that it will be worth it during the summer when we need the water. Yeah, kind of like that!
Carol---Tell Chloe "Hi!"