Tuesday, March 18, 2008

giddy chloe

Chloe is feeling so happy and feeling good. She runs over to me a couple times a day to see how I am. She took care of me today instead of the other way around. I needed a nap learry bad so I laid down with Rhen and she took great care to turn down her TV and take care of getting her meds so I could lay down. She even took my phone in her room so that she could answer it if it rang. when I woke up she was there to ask me how my nap was. Great girl. We have clinic apt tommorow and I don't know if she will have a stomachoscopy or not, it didn't say on the discharge papers. I will let you know how it goes tommorow. It will be nice to get outside.

p.s. Jake you are a great dad!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Chloe has had a great example on how to take care of someone. So sweet!

Angie,Rob said...

Chloe you will make a great nurse or Dr. one day. You have so much compasion for others and you know first hand what it's like to be a patient. Way to go! Stacie I'm glad you were able to get a little nap in!Every minute helps!
Hang in there!
Angie