They were both watching a cartoon and they have almost the same amount of hair!
Jake came late last night cause they all just missed Rhen so much. He is a pretty missable guy! Jake was making him laugh this morning and Addie and Elsie were loving all the new sounds he can make. He really is the coolest boy we've ever had! I worry so much that I am just ruining his life with the stress and trying to figure out his sleep patterns (have never had a crappy napper) but Jake reassures me that I need to take er easy.
7 comments:
I know it is hard, but just try to relax a bit, Stacie. I know everyone talks about having a baby on a schedule, but really, babies are usually pretty adaptable. Maybe I shouldn't admit this but I always felt that my new babies needed to adjust to what our family had to do---not that our family had to change to fit into the baby's schedule and I think my kids all turned out pretty happy and well adjusted. So just love him and everything will work out fine.
By the way---that is such a cute picture of our precious little fuzzy heads!
I love the picture. Such cute little heads!
I am excited to see that Chlo is getting hair back, I do have to say I loved her little bald head too though. She is so sweet!
awwww so sweet!
I totally agree with "Grandma and Grandpa". I have had seven now, and I think too that they just adapt to fit in with the family's schedule.A baby doesn't even know what a schedule is. As long as he is loved, he will be fine, and no one who knows you, doubts that he is loved!!!
He doesn't know any different and I promise you shouldn't worry about it! But that's why your such a good mom--because you DO worry. But I'm telling you not to!!
Hey- remember when you peed on Debbie's bed????!!!! ha ha ha lol!!
Jenny, you guys won't let me forget!! Well it was worth it to hear all of your soap opera saga!
Post a Comment