Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bustin Out!

One more thing about poop and then no more, I promise Jake. No one could be more grateful than me knowing the it was constipation that was making him fussy and not the crazy lifestyle. I worried so much that it was because he wasn't in a stable enviroment, that he was constantly sleeping in different locations. The guilt was very stressful and now he has been so good, I have never been so grateful for poop. Ok done.

Chloe had no fever yesterday!! She was off her antibiotics and didn't develop a fever so we are bustin' out, hoping never to come here again! One of the tech's said that all the BMT patients always come back at least once. We will cross that off our list, and never come back - to be admitted at least. Now we just have to pray that she doesn't get signs of GVHD!

My plan for today is to order a burger in a can, and just kick back and enjoy!

ps. sweet blog Jake!

No comments: