Not bragging, just giving credit where credit is due.
Addie has always been a great student. We were a bit worried that all the traveling, sleeping at different places, shuffling from one house to another, dealing with stressed parents and even the emotions of having her little sister in the hospital so much might effect her schoolwork. I just went to parent teacher conference and her teacher had nothing but great things to say about her and she is excelling in most everything. She has been really good at keeping track of what she needs to do and getting it done without Stacie or me having to remind her too much. I know it's been tough on her too over the last 6 months but she has held it together and done a great job. I need to learn how she does it 'cause if I've excelled at anything lately, it's mediocrity. Actually, i made an extremely good bowl of cereal the other day. The milk was just deep enough, but not too deep. Cereal was crispy from start to finish. Nice, very nice.
Since Elsie was still getting over sickness and we couldn't visit Stac, Rehn and Chlo, we drove up to Boise to Zach and Mal's. Their new bakery is really nice and the finished remodel on the old one looks great too. They've been hard at it this last year. Crazy busy. They could use a break i think.
No comments:
Post a Comment