Saturday, February 2, 2008

Huntsman Cancer Institute

We have mentioned before in our blog how impressive the Huntsman Cancer Institute was when Chloe had to have her treatments there. Tonight as she and I hung out we were watching (to her dismay) the Glenn Beck show because he was interviewing Jon Huntsman Sr. It was an interesting interview explaining a little bit about Mr. Huntsman's history and what he has done to promote cancer research. I have to say I was impressed so I though I'd include a link here if anyone is interested.

Radio Interview

Videos - News

1 comment:

Carolyn Hansen said...

Hi - you don't know me but a friend referred your site to me. Our little girl, Kate, was diagnosed with ALL in 4/07 and is going through what Chloe did the first go around. As I read your blog I couldn't stop the tears from falling - I can imagine what you are going through.
Chloe is a darling little girl and it seems a fighter who doesn't want to give up. We'll pray for her and that she'll be blessed with a full recovery.
This is our daughters journal of sorts - http://katesleukemiajournal.blogspot.com