Thursday, February 28, 2008

guess what I saw Jake...


Chloe has always been our galloper. She loves to gallop like a horse around the house or anywhere really. But when she relapsed she felt horrible and her legs were weak, so she never did. Around November when she was off all her antibiotics I was down stairs and Jake was upstairs, and Chloe started galloping around downstairs. It made me so happy. I knew she was feeling good if she was doing that so I went up stairs and I said to Jake, "guess what I saw chloe do?" So I proceeded to gallop like chloe, and I guess that looked pretty funny, being 8 months pregnant and all, so jake said back to me, "guess what I just saw? A pregnant lady galloping."

So Jake, guess what I saw chloe do yesterday? Chloe galloped! The best she could and it was cute. Her legs are really weak from being confined to a bedand it doesn't help that when her sisters were here she rolled her ankle and got a massive bruise and now can't walk straight. She walks like she is sick. So it was good to see her gallop again! She was proud yesterday as well that she could walk straight yesterday.

She also tries to run everytime she can in the apt, it isn't a normal run but she is proud of it. She ran yesterday just to the kitchen and she said, Mom I am running! It was pretty cute! It was an accomplishing day.


She took a picture of herself as well as many items in the apt like a marker, the baby swing, a toy and a few other ramdom items.

4 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

That's great, Stacie! It is a sure sign that she is feeling better and that is wonderful news!

Melissa said...

It is so good to hear things like that. What a blessing! Stacie, I'm impressed you could gallop being 8 months pregnant. ;) I'm glad you guys get to spend some time together as a family this weekend. Enjoy your time!

Megan said...

Stacie,
Can I watch you gallop sometime? I would enjoy a good laugh. Gooooo Chloe!

Angie,Rob said...

I have seen Stacie gallop at girl's camp and she's pretty good. watch out chloe your mom just might get as good as you! So good to hear your feeling better! Keep up the galloping!!!!!!
angie k