Monday, February 11, 2008

oh... just this and that

It is pretty laid back here at the apt. Chloe likes being here better than the hospital but when I told her that her primary president Sister Sim made a comment on the blog she said she really missed going to church. She is keeping up on the songs on her little mp3 player so she will know the songs when she comes back, but if they are learning new songs in primary she would love a new cd(if any one wants to do that for her).

She is taking her meds really well and is eating well too! Medications are frustrating. We paid a good chunk for these meds but the doctors tested her levels and they were high on the two drugs she is required to take. She is on such a low dose it might need to be changed to liquid. So we pay for drugs and then she can't take them. Luckily this morning I called to get the new drug dose and they said since the liquid is nasty she can take her normal dose just every other day. I don't know why her levels have to stay at a certain level, it is crazy how trusting we have to be of the doctors and the medications she is on. She has great doctors but sometimes I think of that. I know they know what they are doing. She will go to clinic tommorow and will have her levels drawn again and I will ask what happens if levels are too high.

We had a fun sunday together. Elsie impressed us with her ability to get rid of hiccups by doing a head stand against the wall. She has a pretty good six pack starting already! The funny thing is it worked. Addie and Chloe had fun spending time together. They are great friends they went from one thing to the next laughing and running. Chloe hurt her ankle running around and has been limping ever since. So her doctor told her to take it easy and they will check it out tommorow. We were all a little tired so there were some fights between, you guessed it, Elsie and pretty much everybody. haha. She get naughty when she is tired.




Rhen is a cute boy, he has been so happy and smiley, he just needed some one on one time with daddy! The little stinker won't sleep in any other place but his car seat or me or dad holding him. Maybe it is the only thing that reminds him of home.
Chloe is being my spell checker! she is laughing at all my misspelled words and telling me I need to go back and change them! She has the cutest cackle laugh.

4 comments:

brook and Chad said...

We can make a cd for her. I am going to do that for my kids anyways. you guys look so cute holding a little boy!!! Man, he is a cutie!!

Cindy England said...

If you want the songs in mp3, go to lds.org and put your arrow over 'gospel library', go down to 'music' and click on that. Then go to the bottom of that page and click on 'online hymns, children's songs, and other music resources.' Then you can go to the left and click on 'download a song'. They have not just the Children's Song Book, they have seminary songs, hymns, young women songs.... It's awesome.

Love you Chloe! I'm glad you get to be out of the hospital with your family. How fun!

Callie said...

Dear Chloe,
I am SO SO glad that you are out of the hospital! I'm especially glad that you are doing so well and feeling so much better! I bet it feels great not to have all those nasty tubes all over you!
We miss you so much and can't wait for you to be able to play with the kids and come to primary again! Aubrey and Alyssa talk about you all the time and remember the fun things you kids have done together! They've also written a lot of notes for you!
You are so strong and brave and beautiful! We love you so much and are praying for you and your family every day!
Love,
Callie

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I dropped off a cd of the songs we are learning in primary this year with Jake. I'm sure others have already done that, and he was too nice to say "thanks for the 10th cd." Have fun learning the songs, Chloe.
-Sister Sim