Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Elsie Jane

"Hey Els, did you get into some make-up while I was outside?"


"Nope, I didn't."


"Are you sure? it looks like you have some lipstick on."

"Nope, I don't."


"Really? It kinda looks like maybe you put on a little too much lipstick bud."


"No, I didn't have any dad."

5 comments:

Stacie said...

that is my els!!! She did the same thing when she was 2 with santa's cookies. Did you eat santa's cookies I said, nope I didn't. I love my Elsie

Spence and Tal England said...

I can't tell that she has any on. Maybe she just ate a red popsicle Jake GOSH!!

jenny said...

She is SOOO cute. What a little character. She looks SO MUCH like Stacie when Stace was little!!!

Gram & Gramp England said...

Bless your heart Elsie! That is exactly what I needed after a very frustrating day. I just spent 6 hours trying to get a key back on my computer keyboard and finally broke it so I was sitting here crying because it looks like now I am going to have to buy a new keyboard. Hudson asked if I could still use it until the new one comes and I said "yes" so I clicked on your blog to see what's up and saw this photo of Elsie claiming she hadn't put any makeup on and it really cracked me up!!! Love ya Els!!!
Grandma

Kelly said...

Aren't kids the greatest? She cracks me up.