Tuesday, February 5, 2008




It is a bummer to me that throughout the whole pregnancy I couldn't eat sugar, so he is here and I crave chocolate, which I have never done before. I am not a chocolate fan. So the doctor told me to not eat milk and broccoli and such so we can see if his tummy would stop hurting so I thought oh good she didn't say chocolate. A nice woman in our ward brought dinner and gave us some dipped in chocolate cookie dough. Oh my goodness, yum mee! You probably know where this is leading. I can't eat chocolate. And as the days went further of not eating all these things he still won't sleep very well and just grunts and his face turns red. What is the deal? Since I have been home because of the snowy weather I am going to see if his doc will fit him in today before I go down to relieve Jake. So this morning I decided to just eat the bowl of cereal with milk. My super awesome neighbor Leslie invited us over for super bowl dinner at her in laws and showed me trick to get the gas out and it works everytime!! Thanks leslie. He seems fine until it is time for naps or to go to bed. We will see what the doc says. That is an update on the tummy troubles. He seems fine this morning, I bet I just blew it by eating cereal. sorry the pics are blurry.

1 comment:

brook said...

sounds like he has a case of wanting to be held by mom 24/7!!! hahaha