Yes it is true my 7 year old daughter is helping me know how to spell. funny girl.
Well the docs came in and told us she is doing so well how do you feel about leaving tommorow? How do I feel about that? super awesome!! We will get to be together for the weekend! Yay! I will have to start giving her her 15 pills a day and that is not going to be an easy task but hopefully she will take them better out of the hospital. There is alot for me to worry about being out of the hospital but it will be nice to be out. It is just a different kind of stress. As we speak she is getting her PICC line out. she is doing really well right now. she is being brave. but just wait until the line is acually pulled out. Brave girl. We had a really good night last night. No beaps from the machine and Rhen slept really well!! I won't know what to do with all my energy from a good nights slept just kidding I know...deep clean the apt. Just what I wanted to do.
2 comments:
That's great news that you guys get to leave the hospital Stacie! I am sooo glad that Chloe is doing so well. Boy! I can certainly appreciate Chloe's apprehension about having her picc line removed. They always sew my shoulder incisions up with REALLY thick fishing line, leaving tails at each end. This last incision was about 5 inches long and after a week they take hold of one end with a pair of pliers and pull HARD until it comes out and it hurt like the dickens!!! I'm really surprised that in Chloe's case, especially after all of the REALLY toxic things they have already given her, that they can't use just a little local anesthetic to make removing the picc line less painful for her. Oh well---I guess they do what they think is best. I'm glad that Rhen is doing better. That is weird about the milk. Maybe you should do a little "Richard Simmons" workout before you nurse him to mix that stuff up! Ha,ha! Just kidding!
Carol
Yeah!!! Chloe, I am so excited for you to get out of the hospital! I bet it will feel so good to not be hooked up to anything and to just do what you want around the apt. Congrats. I hope to come see you soon when I get over this cold.
Post a Comment