So I am pumping now so Rhen gets more fattening milk. When I do pump I usually put a blanket around because the machine is stinking loud. Yesterday I just plopped down and pumped and didn't notice the blinds were open. Some guy was walking by and looked and then did a triple take. Then I realized I had not put a blanket on. He probably thought "What the heck is that girl doing?" Oh well. I felt dumb for a minute and then realized I won't see him ever again.
I was thinking last night how brave of a girl Chloe is to have lost her hair twice. I remember the first go around when she lost her hair, it was tramatic and so both me and Jake offered to shave our heads. She didn't want me to shave mine. Then this go around she lost it and is not embarrassed to go places with a beautiful bald head. Even though she hears comments like 'why is that little boy bald and wearing a mask.' I just imagined if I had to lose my hair and how hard it would be, the kids with cancer or anyone for that matter who struggles with losing their hair, I admire. Chloe is brave, and her hair loss is just a small part of her struggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment