Sunday, February 17, 2008

regrets

Have you ever had the thought that maybe you should straighten up the house in case something happened while you were gone and someone had to come into your house?

Well, I'm here to tell ya, straighten up a bit. I let things get a little out of control when I'm here by myself with Addie and Els sometimes. While putting them to bed Wends. night I thought maybe I should clean up a bit because we have so many nice neighbors that stop by with dinners or to clean while we're gone. But... instead i decided to take advantage of the the alone time to get some work done so I busted out the laptop. See where my priorities lie? I'm all messed up. I'm not embarassed to admit that our house was a cluttery mess, but I am that someone else had to clean it up. I mean they did come to help by cleaning. . . but it was rediculously cluttery. Sorry about that Ladies... but thanks a grundle for cleaning our house and doing all our laundry. We really appreciate it.

I'm not kidding.

No comments: