Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I feel a weight lifted

I realized today how much stress effects us. Rhen is a totally different baby now that we have a routine and he is in the same place. I have been able to enjoy him really for the first time since christmas. It makes me sad to say that but there wasn't much time. I am not as stressed and I feel he feels that too. He is putting himself to sleep, he is smiling all the time and I got to just sit here and sing to him today and everytime I am holding him and I start to hum he moves his face to where my face is. These past few month of stress have took a tole on me, I realized that the disease was running my life and not the other way around. Cancer shouldn't run your life for you. I know I did the best I knew how to to handle things. I can laugh more easily now and I am looking more toward the future without those stressful days. And chloe being a caner survivor!! Thanks for always willing to help our family and the prayers are felt. We miss all of you!

1 comment:

Holly & Cam said...

Stacie,
You guys are simply amazing. I'm sure you probably hear this a ton, but you have no idea how many lives you've affected for the better. Ours included. Maybe in the future when you look back on this trial, you will be able to see the blessings it has brought not only to your life, but to hundreds and hundreds of others as well. Every time I see you at church or wherever else, I'm amazed. You deserve all the happiness in the world and more. That little Chloe of yours has a very strong,valiant spirit, as well as her siblings and parents. You guys are great.
Love,
The Wright Fam