Tuesday, February 12, 2008

chloe could get away with a crime?

So today at the clinic I asked the doctor if she has the little boys (whose cord blood she recieved) DNA and she said she does, but only in her blood and so if there was a crime scene with her involved in some way (which come on, chloe hurt anyone, no) the CSI investigator would test her blood at the crime scene and it would come up as a male who did it! Pretty crazy.

The clinic apt went good they say she looks really good. She had a chest xray because she is on steriods, they didn't say if the looked good or not we have an apt on thurs so maybe they will let me know then. If there was I am sure they would tell me. She has a bone marrow aspiration thursday and her dang platlettes are struggling so she needs another transfusion then as well. They are checking her bone marrow to see if there are more of the new cells than old. I said well shouldn't she not have any of her old cells cause of all the chemo and radiation she did, and they said that just in case any still lingered in her they are hoping the cells are more than 90% new ones that will kill any that were hers. Seems pretty weird that she would have any of her old cells but last time the chemo didn't get it all so I am glad they are testing it. We shall see. She really wanted s'mores today so we melted the marshmellow in the microwave and she took a bite and said it just isn't the same without the campfire! I agree! I ran to the dollar store just a block away and got a candle for some fire, I don't know if it will work but we will test it.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hi Chloe, It's Claire I sent you the care packege. Are you having fun at home? I will be on day plus 210 on Wensday. I have a blog too if you want to keep up with how I'm doing. It is at http://www.clairesjournal.com. Do you have a broviack? What did you name the webkinz that I gave you?


Claire