Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lapse in Judgement

We quickly realized that we made a mistake yesterday by making the blog private. Its not really a good idea to close it up 4 months after word spreads and people become regulars. I guess we didn't realize how many friends, neighbors, family and their friends, neighbors and parents check up on Chloe until we started getting emails wondering what happened. Sorry folks.

I know Chloe is someone I want to be like, maybe reading about what she is going through will help someone else too. Thanks for all the support all y'all.




now, if Microsoft can just realize their error and do something to fix Windows Vista. Am I alone on this one?

3 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

I've heard nothing but complaints about Vista.

jenny said...

Hey Stacie-
It's Jen Barnett. I have been reading your blog for a couple weeks now, and you guys are right when you say that through reading this, maybe Chloe helps others; I have been different since I started reading it--more humble, more patient with my kids, more thankful for blessings.More submissive to trials. You guys are SUCH an inspiration to everyone. Your faith and strength are AMAZING!!!

Angie,Rob said...

Hi everyone!
Our whole family loves to check up on how Chloe and the fam are doing! Each day we pray there's good news and pray harder when you don't have such good days. Thank you for your example and of patience and faith! We pray for all of you and wish we could do more. May the Lord bless each and everyone of you. we love you!
angie