I don't think Addie realizes how much her little sister loves her. Mom or Dad can call and Chloe doesn't usually have much to say. But when big sister calls they can talk and talk about what Addie did at school, who she has been playing with, who Chloe's nurses are and on and on. She perked right up last night when she got on the phone with Addie. She likes to talk to Elsie too, but strangly enough Elsie has a short attention span on the phone.She has an ANC of 100 today and white blood cells are still 400. We'll see how tomorrow goes. The doctor told her today that if she will start eating the can switch her engraftment med to a pill and remove her picc line. That was some motiviation for her to start eating i guess. She ate a bowl of cereal this morning and some scooby snacks. I can tell she is fighting it though. She hasn't really had any food for about 3 weeks now so she's not used to it and kinda has to force it down. Her Plateletts were low again today so she had another transfusion. Looks like she will probably get a red blood cell transfusion tomorrow. Hopefully her counts will continue to rise.
Enjoy the super bowl everyone. I'd make a prediction if I could remember who is playing. What was it Green Bay and someone? I guess I'll go out on a limb and bet Green Bay loses. They are kind of a cheesy team anyway.
6 comments:
I bet Greenbay looses too....Patriots are going to beat the Giants......just FYI!! You crack me up!
Ha ha ha when the family gets together to watch a game Jake and Zach go off and do their own thing. You can't tell can you?
yea, greenbays weakness is their foul shots for sure.
should i be embarassed that a girl knows the teams in the super bowl and I don't? Nah...
Ironically it's not my masculinity that is threatened but the very people playing the game. I'm not one of those dudes in strechy pants hugging other big sweaty guys all night.
Chloe, you are so lucky to have a sister---and extra lucky to have TWO sisters. I always wanted to have a sister but I didn't ever get to have one. It makes Grandma happy to see the picture of you having fun talking to Addie on the phone. She is a good sister. I'm glad you are feeling better. Keep eating your food so they can take out your pic line, okay? Love you lots!
That is the sweetest little smile ever. What a cute little girl you are Chloe! I have 3 sisters and they make me smile too.
Glad you're feeling ok these days. We miss you and love you tons cute Chloe!
Love,
Nate, Kate, Jacks, Miles and Lola
Post a Comment