Sunday, February 3, 2008

this is why daughters are so precious.

Chloe was listening to some songs getting ready for bed and I just had to record a little. She's been singing for about an hour now and she has the sweetest little voice. You'll want to turn up the sound...

13 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Such a precious little spirit!!! How were we so blessed to have her in our family?

mallari said...

That brought tears to my eyes, she has the sweetest spirit. We love you Chlo.

Megan said...

Oh how I just love little Chloe. What a sweet litte girl. She is a chosen one and I am so glad that we can be apart of her life, even if we are not in Utah. Love you guys.

zach said...

Does it get any more precious than that? Thanks for helping us keep stuff in perspective Chloe.

Cindy England said...

Janie and I were checking the blog this morning and she wanted me to play Chloe singing over and over again. She sat so still and just listened. We love you! Thanks for sharing.

Brook and Chad said...

Oh sweet, Precious, Chloe!!! We Love you. That is the voice of an angel

jenny said...

What an angel...that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.It made me cry.Chloe...you are so sweet and special.

Holly & Cam said...

That is the most precious thing I've ever heard. What an angel.

melissa said...

Such a sweetheart!

Kinsey England said...

I LOVE CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

That is the most precious thing ever! That brightened my day! I think I need a tissue now! (no seriously)

Angie,Rob said...

Chloe what a precious little angel you are! You help keep things in perspective, thank you! Never for get that our Savior is near!!!!!
Love you guys,

Deb said...

I can barely see what I'm typing through the tears!! We all love you so much Chlo you are such an example to all of us!!