Chloe is doing better today. Her counts are still at 300. The doctor thinks she should be fully engrafted within a week or so. So we just have to wait and see how she does. After she is fully engrafted we can move out of our 100 SF room to a small apartment for a couple of months that will feel huge.
Today I ate roast beef, Chloe had none.
1 comment:
I recieved your email about going private with your blog- thanks for the invite- I know it's been awhile since I left a comment but I am a faithful reader... Your little family and ALL that your dealing with really help me put things into prespective! Your baby is beautiful- handsome just doesn't sound right- He's cuter than that! Congratulations on his arrival. I don't wanna freak you out but I have lots of family and friends who don't even know you guys but have seen your blog through mine... many have asked about you and mention that they pray for your family and Chloe and that your life experiences that you share have changed them for the better! Some days it may not feel like it but I hope you know that there are LOTS of people out there who think about you and pray for you- Hang in there!! Love, Emily Huber
Post a Comment