It has been a crazy busy day today, and we are both only on 4 hours sleep! We both had rough nights, Jake at the hospital and me here at the apt. We are learry tired, as Elsie would say. But we are finally here at the apt hanging out with each other and Chloe is a totallly different girl being out of the hospital running around as much as she can eating pretty good and having so much fun with her sisters! My head is still hurting from all her meds that I have to figure out and the cost that went along with it. Man that girl has to take 10 meds in the morning and around the same at night. I lost track. One has to tapper off so I have to figure out what days are what amount and those who know me are aware that me, numbers and amounts don't mix! She will be on nutrition at night and an iv med in the morning as well. We are both so exhausted but we are exhausted together, aaahhhh. Oh and to add to our load, someone side swiped our 4 funner in the parking lot, left a note and seemed irritated we even called to claim it. So now we have to get it fixed. It is a pretty bad swipe so we don't want to just leave it.OHHH my head hurts!
You take the good,
You take the bad,
You take them both
and there you have the facts of life.
No we are super excited to have chloe out of the hospital and being herself. It is like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. We go back to clinic on Tues.
Jake cut his own hair, it looks.....different.
3 comments:
Look at those smiles on all of you, that says it all! I bet that feels so good to be out of the hospital. I am so happy that things are going so well. I can't imagine keeping track of all the medicine. I would have to make a chart and write it all down. That will be tricky to remember. You have a lot on your plate! Just taking care of a new baby is tricky enough. I am sure you are exhausted!
We are happy that you guys were able to leave the hospital. Chloe inspires us to be stronger and better than we thought that we could be. We haven't talked to you guys in a long time. So congrats on the Rhen, he is so handsome and we are praying for all of you and wish you guys the best. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you guys. We love you all!!
Congratulations Chloe! We love you and miss you in Primary. Keep singing those Primary songs.
Love,
Sister Sim
(hope you don't mind, Brother Lund told me about your blog. thanks for not making it private :)
Post a Comment