We went out in the cold today but it really wasn't that cold out but I had him put on a hat to go out, and he was so very cute! I could just eat him up! So I wanted to post it for Jake to see how cute his boy is!
I want to thank the ladies who cleaned our house as well. Jake is a great mister mom but it does get overwhelming doing it all by yourself. Thank you so much, we love you.
I miss all of you, it gets a little lonely her at the apt. so it will be fun to come home and see you all.
2 comments:
pretty dang cute looks like he's got a little sneaky smile going on there. I'd love to meet Rhen sometime!
Oh he is so squeezy cute! He's getting so big!
I miss you - can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment